|Deposit and Cancellation Information
|DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
- We will do our best to confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- A 20% deposit is required upon confirmation of your booking which will be charged to your nominated credit card. A receipt for this deposit along with details of the balance due on your booking will be sent to you.
- Please note that a booking is not secure until the deposit has been processed.
- The balance due on the booking is required in full, 45 days prior to arrival and will be charged to your nominated credit card. A receipt will be sent to you.
- For non-refundable bookings full payment is required at the time of booking regardless of when the booking is made.
- All payments will be charged in New Zealand dollars (NZD$).
- Discover Cook Islands only accepts Master Card and Visa. All credit card transactions will incur a 3% surcharge to cover card processing costs (does not apply to debit cards and prepaid cards).
- All cancellation requests must be in writing by email or fax.
- All cancellations must be acknowledged by return email from Discover Cook Islands.
- All bookings are subject to the following cancellation terms and charges:
Within 35 days of arrival - 30% of total booking
Within 15 days of arrival - 50% of total booking
Within 7 days of arrival - 100% of total booking
- Refunds will be returned via the same method that the original payment was received.
- Certain properties apply their own cancellation policy; a special note has been added to terms & conditions of each holiday package.
- We encourage you to please take out travel insurance to cover any eventualities outside your control or that of Discover Cook Islands.